This is a fiery tangy cocktail, made with passionfruit, rum and tequila. Not to mention, the "Dynamite" hot sauce from Nai Miris by Island Mom that gives it an extra special kick!
- 1 cup fresh passionfruit pulp + more for garnish
- 50ml Water
- 25ml Rum
- 25ml Tequila
- 50 ml Lemon crush
- 1-2 tsp Miris "Dynamite" hot sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Sprigs of mint
1. Muddle mint with passionfruit pulp and sugar, just for a few seconds to release the oils in the mint.
2. Add water, rum, tequila and Miris Dynamite sauce.
3. Stir well and strain into glasses with ice, ¾ way up.
4. Top with Lemon crush (or preferred sweetened lemon/lime flavoured fizzy soda).
5. Stir and garnish with mint and a spoon of passionfruit pulp.